WORLD'S MOST UN-DEPRESSING COUNTRY - AMAZING FACTS

Latest

MAKE MONEY ONLINE, EARN MONEY ONLINE, AMAZING FACTS, INSURANCE AND TIPS AND TRICKS.

Hello Dear Readers

Hello Dear Readers

Wednesday 21 July 2021

WORLD'S MOST UN-DEPRESSING COUNTRY


 last month I wrote you the most

depressing country I've been to North

Korea I show you their missiles their

soldiers and their people and that made

me five and many of you cry North Korea

is depressing

but in the world there are two Koreas

not one so what about South Korea what

do people do there to answer that

question I visited South Korea and what

I saw there will make you unexpectedly

happy because it is unde oppressing just

look at the way they protest see if the

rest of the world protests get easily

violent they easily turn into riots and

clashes and weapons but not in Korea in

2018 I witnessed a rare Korean protest

and I was surprised by how peaceful it

was South Koreans went to the street in

the millions to protest against their

president using candles street parties

[Applause]

flags and inflatable sharks not weapons

or violence and after a few weeks of

protests they succeeded

and the president was removed from

office peacefully this was a revolution

of handles to this day I am inspired by

their protests and I am even more

inspired by what they did 20 years ago

the following is another true story

in 1998 the Korean government was

running out of money they owed billions

of dollars in loans and the government

couldn't pay them back and that is when

the Korean people stepped in I kid you

not millions of citizens donated their

own money to the government they

collected their gold their necklaces

their rings and personal belongings and

gave them to the government voluntarily

so they could pay back national debt my

parents gave away three rings to save

the country from the national debt I

mean who would do such a thing for their

country not I not you but the Korean

people

they paid their national debt as a

community and 20 years later they've

built an amazing country with

world-class medical systems world-class

smart cities and world-class technology

companies that's why today there's a

little bit of Korean technology in your

pocket right now

at the end of the day North Korea is

still depressing but it can change and

it can become a country with peaceful

protests strong community and smart

technology one day

North Korea can be as good as South

Korea

see you next week
you

No comments:

Post a Comment